Open Program &
Children's Program Classes
September 8th, 2020 - January 20th, 2021
The IBA is proud to offer online-only classes for studennts who are exploring the world of dance at home. Children's Program classes and Open Program classes are also available in-studio. Please contact our Front Office for more information on how to register for in-studio attendance.
Health & Class Update:
Tuesday's Open Character will be on hold until December 14th, 2020 due to updated state guidelines.
1. Preview the schedule above and choose your classes.
2. Use the list on the right to select your chosen class.
3. Choose a date for your class.
4. Choose a time for your class.
5. Fill out your name, email, and phone
6. Pay for your class.
7. You will receive an email in 10 minutes with a Zoom link for your chosen class. Please keep this link safe as it is your entrance into class.
8. Enjoy your class and dance your heart out!
A reminder email will be sent ou 24 hours before your class.
You may also receive text message reminders!
Please make sure you have the Zoom application installed on your device or computer.
Only one class may be booked at a time.
All July classes will be held via the Zoom platform.
Booking closes 30 min. prior to the class start time.
Schedule and faculty are subject to change.
All bookings are final and may not be canceled.
Children's Ballet (Ages 3 to 6)
Waitlist available for dancers interested in joining this lesson IN-PERSON
Please contact the front desk to get your name on the list